UNDER CANVAS GRAND CANYON…glamping, helicopters, South Kaibab + Bright Angel Trails
Under Canvas Grand Canyon was such a great find!
It was the perfect way to kick off our 30-day USA National Park road trip.
From glamping under the stars, taking a helicopter tour, 30,648 steps between the South Kaibab + Bright Angel Trails, and devouring a filet at Big E Steakhouse…
We absolutely loved the Grand Canyon day trip!
You will too after watching our video below.
This was my first time visiting the Grand Canyon as an adult.
And…I’ve lived in Arizona my entire life.
Since we only had one day to visit, we made every second + step count.
The sheer size of the canyon with its endless layers of colors is mind blowing!
It’s truly a Wonder of the World.
Side note, we stayed with Under Canvas twice during this month-long road trip.
The second location was Mount Rushmore South Dakota.
Check out our experience here.
👉🏻 GRAND CANYON DAY TRIP HELPFUL LINKS + RESOURCES |
- Glamping w/ Under Canvas |
- This was such a fun + unique experience
- Enjoy daily yoga, s’mores, + live music
- Maverick Helicopter Tour |
- This was my fave part of the day
- There’s no better way to see + experience the Grand Canyon day trip
- Big E Steakhouse & Saloon |
- The decor alone is worth a visit
- It’s a great place for a hearty meal after a long day of hiking
- They played breathtaking footage of all the USA National Parks
I’m beyond grateful for you + your support.
Help a wanderer out….
👍🏼 LIKE this video
✅ SUBSCRIBE to my channel
🔔 TURN ON notifications
👇🏼 Comment below
Have you been to the Grand Canyon before?
If so, what was your favorite part?
Comment your answers below. I’ll be reading!